Re: Setter Gettor method style

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: Setter Gettor method style
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 18:25:19 +0200

><rant> Well... as soon as GnuStep is exclusively used with Garbage
>Collection this won't be an issue anymore on that platform, but I
>don't know if Apple ever wants to introduce Garbage Collection into
>their side of the framework.</rant>

There exists a file called GNUstep.h or GNUstep2Cocoa.h somewhere (I have
it on my PowerBook at home) which defines the GNUstep makros for Cocoa.
The original intention of this file was to ease the port of GNUstep apps
to Cocoa (and it helped me to port the wonderfull (not yet released)
Gomoku Game to Cocoa). I don't know if this satifies your needs, drop me a
line then I can send it to you in the evening (say 22:00 MESZ).

greetings, Lars