addSubview: creates a loop in the views tree!

From: Pete French
Subject: addSubview: creates a loop in the views tree!
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 20:22:51 +0100

I am getting the above error when loading the main .gmodel file at the
start of an application. The .gmodel file in question was created by
nib2gmodel - all this is using the latest code in the GNUstep CVS.

Now I am fairly certain this used to work. I;ve looked at the error message
and the test seems plausible. So the question is - is this a faultin the gmodel
loadiing code or the gmodel generating code, and how do I set
about tracking it down ?

Any ideas ? The .gmodel file in question is 1762 lines long,
so wading through it by hand trying to work out what goes where is a bit
of a daunting task!

-bat.