Re: Setting of FileOwner broken in Gorm?

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Setting of FileOwner broken in Gorm?
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 17:55:42 +0200

On Monday, August 19, 2002, at 05:40 PM, Gregory Casamento wrote:

Marcus,

The class parser in Gorm does not currently work fully. This is one of the
things I will work on once custom class support is finished.

You should define the class in Gorm using the class editor. Sorry for the
inconvenience.

P.S. I've been busy at my day job for the past couple of weeks. :/ Hopefully things will start to taper off soon and I'll be able to put more effort into
Gorm. :)

Hi Gregory,

first - you don't have to excuse yourself. I've seen that you've put some work into Gorm recently and actually I really like what you're doing there (especially the new guiders, they're a nice OS X idea rip-off ;-)

Ok, I'll try this instead. Is there any chance to get rid of the already defined class then (besides starting from scratch)?

Cheers,

 Marcus

--
Marcus Mueller  .  .  .  crack-admin/coder ;-)
Mulle kybernetiK  .  http://www.mulle-kybernetik.com