Re: some gui issues

From: Charles Philip Chan
Subject: Re: some gui issues
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 00:26:48 -0400

Circa Tue. Oct. 15, 2002 at 21:50:24 -0600, a lone cry was heard from
Adam Fedor <fedor@doc.com> in the wasteland called the Internet:

> Unfortuneatly, fixing this shows another problem: Apparently
> WindowMaker doesn't allow the application icon to become key (i.e. get
> input focus). So if there are no open windows, the app doesn't receive
> key presses (like Cmd-q, etc). If anyone knows why this is or if it's
> a bug, let me know...

I have notice this problem too. I forwarded the parent post to the
Window Maker Devel list. Hopeful they can shed some light on this or fix
things.

Charles

--
"Never make any mistaeks."
(Anonymous, in a mail discussion about to a kernel bug report.)