Re: Focus Problem ?

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Re: Focus Problem ?
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 17:55:38 +0100

On 2002-11-07 02:30:42 +0100 Nicolas Roard <nicolas@roard.com> wrote:

Hi,

I updated my cvs copy of GNUstep some days ago (around a week?), and now I'm
experiencing
many focus problem with gnustep apps... in fact I even don't use anymore
Terminal.app now,
because of this. I'm on a debian system, my previous cvs copy (with which
everything was fine)
was quite old (~a month perhaps) ...
I'm using wmaker as window manager, and for example with multiple windows of
Terminal.app
(one on each virtual screen), when I change of virtual screen, wmaker set the
focus to the window
(the titlebar change), but I don't have the keyboard focus, which is really
annoying. To get it, the
only method (at least, it works) seems to hide the application and unhide it...
is someone had changed the focus code recently ? anyone with the same
experience ?

I am experiencing the same problem with all gnustep apps, but mainly with
Terminal.app. Antoher way how to get the focus back is to click to another
(x-)application and back to gnustep app. I am also using debian and windowmaker.

Stefan