Class documentation templates (in autogsdoc)

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Class documentation templates (in autogsdoc)
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 21:06:42 +0100

Hi,

I do not like the current layout of generated class html files. I would like to:
- add some css
- remove the author from the top - it is not necessary to have it there, better
thing wuold be to have one 'credits' file or to have all authors in the top
documentation file
- put the copyright to the bottom
- remove the 'Contents' section from class documentation

How can I specify a template for a class.html file? Or is there some other way
how I can do that?

Moreover, how can I get rid of parenthesis around protocol names in the
protocol index?

Thanks,

Stefan