Gorm Progress: 11/24/2002

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Gorm Progress: 11/24/2002
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 08:14:25 -0800 (PST)

All,

Many problems have been addressed this month, and a few features have been
added as well:

-  I added a alert panel which will warn the user when changing the name of an
outlet/action that it will break connections (as in IB).   I also addressed
several nagging bugs which were causing problems w/ stability and consistency.

-  I added support for storing sound files in the .gorm package.

-  Adam added support for loading legacy .gmodel files into Gorm for
translation into .gorm files.

-  Pierre added support for loading images into Gorm and also added drag and
drop features and updated the editor achitecture.

Future:
-  There is an upcoming patch submitted by Fabien Vallon which I am working on
integrating.

Currently I am current trying to find more bugs so that I can make Gorm more
stable than it already is (I believe I've found most of the major ones).  If
you use Gorm, please let us know of any issues.  If you don't use Gorm perhaps
it's time you gave it a try. :)

Thanks, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento