Re: Horizontal menus.

From: Philippe C . D . Robert
Subject: Re: Horizontal menus.
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 14:58:21 +0100

On Sunday, December 1, 2002, at 02:33  Uhr, Pete French wrote:
perfectly IMHO would be a solution that combines the NeXT and the Mac
way: where one can tear off the menu and its submenus from the top of

Didnt Rhapsody DP1 have that feature ? I dont have a machine running that
anymore to check (its only of academic interest anyway really....)

The 2nd released version had it if I remember correctly. But the menu handling was not as practical as with the NeXT style menus.

...fortunately you could switch back to NeXT style menus, even in Mac OS X Server 1.x...:-)

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert
http://www.nice.ch/~phip