Re: stability on Linux and Solaris (RE: crashes on Solaris)

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: stability on Linux and Solaris (RE: crashes on Solaris)
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 19:08:56 -0700

There are probably a few that use Solaris. I test the libraries on Solaris for major releases. Other than that, I rarely use it. Almost everyone uses GNU/Linux, FreeBSD, and other OS varients.

Naomaru Itoi wrote:
I'm still having crashes on Solaris.  I'll report the problems soon ...

Just out of curiosity, but is GNUstep tested more on Linux than on Solaris? Should it run better on Linux? If that's the case, maybe I should test it on Linux ...

Thanks.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you