Re: How big does it get...

From: Jason Clouse
Subject: Re: How big does it get...
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 12:17:15 -0500

On Fri, 3 Jan 2003 08:14:48 -0800 "Chris B. Vetter" <chrisv@web4inc.com>
writes:
<<Frankly, I wouldn't use the ports for GNUstep, as they usually are
quite out-dated>>

Would it be possible to have the daily snapshot uploaded to ibiblio every
day as gstep-cvs.tgz?  That way, ports (and portage on Gentoo, which is
what I'm interested in) could always get the latest & greatest.  As far
as I know, the dailies aren't mirrored anywhere.  And on the gnustep.org
FTP site, they're named according to date.  You would need something that
has a reliably consistent file name.  Or a symlink.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com