NSHost Update

From: Jonathan Gapen
Subject: NSHost Update
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 22:25:59 -0600 (CST)

     Looking for testers for my update of NSHost.
     When going in to add IPv6 support to NSHost, I found that the current
code is a little tangled.  I sorted it out, re-factored a little for
easier IPv6 support, and made +[localHost] do what it says it should
(return a host object with *all* of the machine's addresses) by lifting
the network interface enumeration code from gdomap.  But this latter is
tricky, platform-dependant stuff, so I'd like to have a few people test it
to avoid serious breakage in CVS.
     The current code implements -[isEqual:] the same as
-[isEqualToHost:], which is not how it works on OPENSTEP or (it appears)
MacOS X.  Does anybody rely on this behavior?