soap

From: ibotty
Subject: soap
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 23:25:51 +0100

hi devels

has some of you on this list heard of a free soap implementation in
gnustep/cocoa
(or openstep, but i guess soap is a bit too modern for that platform... ;) ?

if not id be interested in writing one (starting in maybe a month...).
our distributed objects framework we all like and are used to, is currently
only for nsobject based remote objects afaik.
but i think it could/should be extended to be protocol independent.

thus i think this (hypothetical) soap-implementation should be based upon this
reworked distributed object layer.

thoughts about this?

~ibotty