RE: IWM design: OS X-esque resize corner?

From: Mondragon, Ian
Subject: RE: IWM design: OS X-esque resize corner?
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 13:13:14 -0600

funny you should mention that - while i like the concept of OS X's resize
corner, i don't like the fact that it's only the one corner...so if i
implemented it in _both_ lower corners, this should give a reasonable
workaround for those few-and-far-between apps that both (a) provide the user
with the ability to resize the window, and (b) hog one of the corners.

???

- ian