Re: Fw: A PORT TO WIN32?

From: S.J.Chun
Subject: Re: Fw: A PORT TO WIN32?
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 13:02:09 +0900 (KST)

Hi,

I'm also trying to get GNUstep on Windows work. Though my most working time is
on Linux again in these days. From my experience, DLL making, especially .def
file
making is always needed on Windows and there's menu window related problems like
continous occurence of busy focus switching between menu and document(?) window,
and application icon which I do not know why it exits on Windows.