GNUstep and Multihead

From: Raffael Herzog
Subject: GNUstep and Multihead
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 15:04:41 +0200

Hi,

I just switched to a multihead display with my Laptop TwinView (Xinerama emulation). It seems that GNUstep doesn't honor that: Centered dialogs appear centered over both screens (this is actually the only problem I encountered up to now, but it's still rather annoying).

Is there I can do already now (a default) or are there any plans to support multihead displays soon?

cu,
  Raffi

--
 The difference between theory and practice is that in theory, there is
                no difference, but in practice, there is.

Raffael Herzog - herzog@raffael.ch - http://www.raffael.ch - ICQ #67961355