Re: Fw: A PORT TO WIN32?

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: Fw: A PORT TO WIN32?
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 20:53:28 +0200

On Thursday, June 5, 2003, at 12:21 PM, Pete French wrote:
But I also think that YellowBox for Windows still exists. Wasn't it part
of WebObjects for Windows?
Until WO 4 as far as I know. versionm 4 dropped Objective C and also the
YellowBox

WebObjects itself is pure Java now and does not require YB, but the development tools (Project Builder, WebObjects Builder etc) are still written in Objective-C and use YellowBox (AFAIK).

Probably only a matter of time until they switch to Eclipse ;-)

Greetings
  Helge