Re: backart heaven...

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: backart heaven...
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 11:24:08 +0100

> Yes, that's possible. The .nfont bundles will be ignored by OPENSTEP,
> and back-art will use both .nfont bundles and (most) .font bundles.

Sounds good, I'll do that. I assume OSX fonts are in a different format
are they,or can I just dump those in too ? I am going to get this
up and running at work now (assuming tthat CVS comes back...) which means
no more horrible X font isues.

BTW - is there sme lisence restriction as to why GNUstep cant just install
a few fonts under Library/Fonts as part of the general install ? They arent
very big and it would save having this question asked umpteen times.

-bat.