Python bindings

From: Christopher Culver
Subject: Python bindings
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 05:15:01 +0300

I hear there are Python bindings in development for GNUstep. What is the website, if any, for that project?

It would immediately make GNUstep a thousand times more powerful if Python bindings exist. As it is now, one has to choose between portability and use of external libs. But Python's standard library includes so many features that one wouldn't have to worry about external libs so much. I'm already drooling with anticipation of having easy XML parsing, NNTP libs, MD5 and SHA1 sums, etc. etc.

(If the Ruby bindings are "RIGS", would Python's be "PIGS"?)

Christopher Culver