ANN: FestivalTS Bundle

From: Ian Jones
Subject: ANN: FestivalTS Bundle
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 23:06:16 +0000

Hi all,

I have written a little extention to Andy Ruders TalkSoup IRC client. It makes
use of the SpeechService that I wrote previously to give speech output from
TalkSoup when either your nick is mentioned in channel, or someone is talking
to you in a private window.
As for dependancies it depends on you having Festival installed and also the
SpeechService. There is a lot of room for improvement but I'm a bit busy with
other things right now so I figured I would just announce it rather than leave
it sitting on my harddrive.
SpeechService: www.digital-bushid.org/opensource/files/SpeechService.tgz
FestivalTS: www.digital-bushido.org/opensource/files/FestivalTS.tgz

I'd like to thank the folks on #GNUstep for their help and suggestions as
always.

Regards,

Ian