gnustep-objc compile problem

From: Michael Berry
Subject: gnustep-objc compile problem
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:30:08 -0700

When following the HOWTO written by Helge Hess on the OpenGroupware.org site,  to install gnustep-objc I error out with this:

 make -s debug=3Dyes install

GNUmakefile:26: /Makefiles/common.make: No such file or directory

GNUmakefile:137: /Makefiles/library.make: No such file or directory

make: *** No rule to make target `/Makefiles/library.make'.  Stop.

I am not a developer so please excuse any issues with the nomenclature. If anyone can help me out I’d sure appreciate it.

Thanks

Michael