Re: Talk proposition -- GNUstep

From: cehardin
Subject: Re: Talk proposition -- GNUstep
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 18:14:58 -1000

How about Hawaii? i promise the fact that I live there has nothing to do with that idea!

Chad

On Friday, July 18, 2003, at 04:19  PM, MJ Ray wrote:

Fabien VALLON <fabien.vallon@fr.alcove.com> wrote:
I think nicolas talks about FOSDEM.

Really?

I would be great to see GNUstep community there.

Yes, it would, but it would be great to see the GNUstep community at
many events. Whenever I've asked about UK events, no-one is particularly
interested.  What about elsewhere?

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://slef@jabber.at
Thought: Edwin A Abbott wrote about trouble with Windows in 1884