Hurrah!

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Hurrah!
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:46:27 +0200

Hello to all,

thanks to the help of everyone especially Adam, yesterday I saw the first
GNUstep windows appearing on my OpenBSD/sparc pizzabox!

The build process is maybe not so strightforward and stability  is yet an
options... but heck the progress from "nothing" to "something" is already a
big step!

One day will come that GNUstep will rule..

(If it could run on all architectures I have here nothing would stop it from
World-Domination!)

Bye,
    Ric