NSOpenPanel problem

From: Tima Vaisburd
Subject: NSOpenPanel problem
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:29:43 -0700

Hi everybody,

I experience a crash in [NSOpenPanel runModalForDirectory: file: types:].
If I supply both directory and file and the file exists in that directory,
e.g.

-(void) open: (id)sender
{
    NSOpenPanel * panel = [NSOpenPanel openPanel];
    int result = [panel runModalForDirectory: @"/etc"
                                                             file: @"inittab"
                                                         types: nil];
}

then the second open raises an exception
      Uncaught exception NSRangeException, reason: Index out of bounds
hitting "ignore" causes segfault.

The versions are make/base 1.7.1, gui/back (art) 0.8.7, gcc 3.2.
Is this a known issue? What can be wrong?

Thank you,
Tima.