[Q] On GNUstepWeb... Standalone Application ?

From: S.J.Chun
Subject: [Q] On GNUstepWeb... Standalone Application ?
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 13:12:35 +0900

Hi,
Current GNUstepWeb application should have to run with apache or other web
server even for
testing. I've tested another implementation of WO in OpenGroupware.org, the
skyrix NGObjWeb,
and it can run without web server, it just run on its own.
Modifying GNUstepWeb to have same capability is hard? On deployment this is
not problem
because on Linux all building process is easy. But on Windows this is not
true. I do not tried to
build GNUstepWeb on Windows but I've managed to compile and run Skyrix's
implementation.
(Actually I cannot build all OGo because it needs PostgreSQL be compiled
which I cannot build
with MinGW, but upto NGObjWeb, I can)
Any opinion will be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Bye.