Re: Problems with newest ProjectCenter

From: Dean Powell
Subject: Re: Problems with newest ProjectCenter
Date: 30 Jul 2003 08:01:44 -0700

Serg Stoyan <stoyan@on.com.ua> wrote in message
[stuff respectfully snipped]
> Ok, after implementing this inside PCAppControlller.m
>
> we get:
>
> vacall: va_start type 14 and va_return type 0 disagree.
> Aborted
>
> I've repotred this bug about Preferences application which seems to use
> methodSignatureForSelector: method also. Maybe there is some problems with
> ffcall library?

I encountered this problem as well after applying the suggested patch,
but the above abort _will_ go away if you grab the latest copy of
GNUstep core from CVS.  I don't think the daily snapshots will work in
this case -- use the source from CVS, and recompile core again.

My version of ProjectCenter now works fine.  Thanks to all.

Dean Powell
Edmonton, Canada