GNUstep cookbook: graph enumeration with GMP. (II)

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: GNUstep cookbook: graph enumeration with GMP. (II)
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 19:46:54 +0200

Hi folks,

I have good news concerning the graph enumeration recipe:

- the memory leak is fixed, yielding a program that consumes very
  little memory even at high vertex counts
- there is no more excess initialization of GMP intgers, making for a
  program that is about 20% faster than the previous version
- the docs are split in two, one section for GMP integers and one for
  the enumeration problem, respectively.

I have included the result for n=32, which took about thirteen minutes
on an Athlon XP at 1.6 GHz. (The cookbook itself does not list the
entire GF for n=32, but it is available in a separate file.)

The URL is

    http://www.gnustep.it/marko/index.html

I hope I haven't introduced any new bugs.

For N. Roard: would you run this through your LaTeX -> HTML converter
please, assuming it's not too much trouble.

Here's to GNUstep!

Best regards,

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, mriedel@neuearbeit.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html          |