gnustep under redhat 9

From: Peter W. Hallinan, Ph.D.
Subject: gnustep under redhat 9
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 16:32:21 -0700

Hi,

I have been trying to install gnustep in a fresh install of redhat 9, with abysmal results, e.g. compile and/or test fails on a number of the latest versions of packages, specifically
tiff-v3, openssl, ffcall, WindowMaker, gnustep-base (after this I gave up)

I can post specific errors, but since there are so many, I'm wondering
if I'm missing something more basic. Can anyone let me know if
in fact they have successfully installed gnustep under redhat 9?

Thanks,
Peter