ANNOUNCE: Gps.app

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: ANNOUNCE: Gps.app
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 19:25:21 +0300

In this case the "G" in the name is required ;-) because Gps is, as the name
says, a gps navigator, that is, a program that you can use with a GPS receiver connected
to a serial port.
This is only the 0.1 release, only the basical features are implemented; other
things, as way points and routes will be added in the next releases. I'm
releasing it now because I can test it only here, in Bucharest, but I need
feedback from users that are in other places.

Gps is at:
http://www.gnustep.it/enrico/gps