Re: Wrapper for GPGME

From: Frédéric PRACA
Subject: Re: Wrapper for GPGME
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 15:03:43 +0200

Selon Christopher Culver <crculver@users.sourceforge.net>:

> Frederic,
Hi Christopher,

> I'm already working on it. I'm implementing an OpenPGP key manager,
That's exactly what I had in mind when thinking of developping the wrapper
classes (and provide a more elegant way to encrypt and decrypt than calling gpg
through a NSTask).

> and the
> custom class I'm developing to interface with GPGME ideally will eventually
> support everything GPGME is capable of.
That's exactly what I wanted to do, supporting everything provided by GPGME ;-)

> I'd certainly welcome your
> assistance, because my priority is implementing the functions I need to
> display and edit keys, and it would be great if there's someone to help out
> with other facets of GPGME.
That will be with pleasure.

> I will try to find a CVS host for the project
> right away so you can take a look at the code.
I've already looked at GPGME and will begin design the classes to compare them
to your class hierarchy. But can you anyway send me a snapshot of your work ?

> Christopher Culver
Frédéric