Best way to draw image in menu title?

From: Jason Clouse
Subject: Best way to draw image in menu title?
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 23:36:03 -0400

I'm plinking around with a theme bundle to match my WindowMaker theme.  I'm
trying to draw an image into the menu titlebar (NSMenuWindowTitleView, drawRect
method).  What's currently there is this:

  [[NSColor windowFrameColor] set];
  NSRectFill(workRect);

There is an NSDrawBitmap() function, but the Apple docs say it might be more
useful to employ the NSBitmapImageRep class; though there are plenty of other
bitmap and image classes too.  The question: which class do you guys think
would be best for this task, both for functionality and performance
considerations?  I'm pretty new to the GUI classes, so I may need some in-depth
guidance on this.

Thanks...