NetBSD and NO fonts

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: NetBSD and NO fonts
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 20:33:28 +0200

Hello,

I compiled CVS on my NetBSD box (68k). The last CVS changes were
successfully on one side: it compiled fine, threads seem to be found etc
etc.

But running any application yields no font display at all.
Not only are dialog boxes empty, which could also be palette problem, but
really the menues are only a few pixels wide (as having no text at all!).

I tried removing the font cach and rebuilding it, no help.

bye
Riccardo