Re: ProjectCenter adding resources directory

From: Philippe C.D. Robert
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter adding resources directory
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 19:20:51 +0200

Hi Dirk,

On Saturday, August 23, 2003, at 09:34 AM, Dirk Lattermann wrote:
Hello,
recently I tried adding an EO model to the resources of a PC project and couldn't find a way of doing this, because a model is saved in a file bundle (directory), and PC doesn't know this.

Is there a general way to tell the GNUstep system that some file extension (in this case ".eomodeld") indicates a file bundle, or must ProjectCenter be teached this?

I am afraid you have to teach ProjectCenter to support this (similar to .gorm "files" for example).

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert
http://www.nice.ch/~phip