Re: [Q] Adding additional language to GNUstep ?

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: Re: [Q] Adding additional language to GNUstep ?
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 15:07:23 -0400

From: "S.J.Chun" <chunsj@embian.com>
To: discuss-gnustep@gnu.org
Subject: [Q] Adding additional language to GNUstep ?
Date: Thu,  4 Sep 2003 12:50:58 +0900 (KST)

Hi,

I want to add Korean to GNUstep, Where can I find documentation on this? If not, what part should I look ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

 If you want to use/display Korean in GNUstep,
here is the document: http://www.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/gui/LanguageSetup.html

 If you want to add Korean translation into GNUstep application,
 you can add Korean.lproj into the GNUstep application.
Gomoku.app is a good start: http://www.gnustep.it/nicola/Applications/Gomoku/
 If the application use Gorm to build user interface,
 you need to create a corresponding Gorm file in your language.

 Yen-Ju