Re: [Q] ProjectCenter.app Crashes on Close...

From: Philippe C.D. Robert
Subject: Re: [Q] ProjectCenter.app Crashes on Close...
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 15:26:08 +0200

Pablo Di Noto wrote:

I also notice that new projects are created without GNUmakefile.
  Huh? This is scary ... I will have a look at it as soon as possible.
What I found is that adding a new file to the project, forces the creation of the GNUmakefile and the build is done ok.

I tested a fresh install here, GNUmakefiles are created as expected. But be aware that makefiles are created, not copied, so you have to save the project to force makefile creation. Now if you create a project and PC dies before you safe it, the makefile is missing.

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert
http://www.nice.ch/~phip/