Re: where can i download NSDictionary.java and all of the classes that b

From: David Ayers
Subject: Re: where can i download NSDictionary.java and all of the classes that belongs in its package ?
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 21:56:43 +0200

Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:

You want the make package, the base package, and the java package from
any GNUstep ftp site (or get them from cvs).
The 'make' package to build stuff.
The 'base' package for the NSDictionary class.
The 'java' package to provide the java interface to it.

oops,

Thanks for correcting me.  I forgot about JIGS.

Cheers,
David