Re: [Q] CodeEditor, Bug or ... ?

From: NeXT
Subject: Re: [Q] CodeEditor, Bug or ... ?
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 20:56:22 +0900

Neither works! I've got the same error and when I tried to debug it using gdb
I cannot get backtrace because it just exited with 1.

On 2003-09-27 03:57:22 +0900 Yen-Ju Chen <yjchenx@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

It works for me on FreeBSD with lastest GNUstep CVS and backart.
Maybe your can try to use the CodeEditor CVS in which I try to fix a potential memory leak.
If it doesn't work, I attach two patches to testing.
They are independent from each other and need to be applied in codeeditor/CodeEditor/. CodeEditor uses built-in text system in order to speed up the syntax highlight. CodeEditorView.m.diff1 reverts it to use the default text system of GNUstep. CodeEditorView.m.diff2 use only the built-in typesetter rather than the whole text system,
and typesetter is where the "defaultLineHeightForFont" comes from.

Please let me know if any of them work.

Yen-Ju