Ann: test release old-0.1.0

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: Ann: test release old-0.1.0
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 17:39:37 +0100

Hi all,

I just put old-0.1.0 up for download at:
http://ocean.made-it.com/Tools/

old is a tool to discover where libs are installed on your system. What their version is and, where the include file(s) are installed.

This is tested on GNU/Linux Debian Sarge system. I would like people with other Un*x like systems to test this. Currently known libs are in old.d. You can only access it by cd-ing into the old-0.1.0 directory and using ./old <what> <lib>

Feetback is highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Dennis Leeuw