Non-fatal "critical errors": Can they be ignored automatically?

From: Mike
Subject: Non-fatal "critical errors": Can they be ignored automatically?
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 23:41:52 -0800

I just made the mistake of upgrading from my perfectly stable GNUMail.app
1.0.9 to 1.1.1, and now I get three "critical errors" every time I start
up the app:

NSRangeException -[GSLayoutManager(glyphs)
characterRangeForGlyphRange:actualGlyphRange:] glyph range out of range

Ignoring each of these leaves me with a perfectly functional GNUMail.
They are non-fatal and annoying.

What I'm wondering is if there's a global default I can write which will
cause any such errors to be automatically ignored, instead of bothering me
with them.

If such a thing can be done, it would be fantastic.

Thanks.

-- Mike