Re: Speaking of NSTabView...

From: thisguyisi
Subject: Re: Speaking of NSTabView...
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 20:54:04 -0800

Michael Hanni wrote:
Aloha,

--- Alex Perez <aperez@student.santarosa.edu> wrote:

What ever happened to the new NSTabView implementation that Michael
Hanni was working on? Did this ever get completely finished? If not,
would anyone be willing to finish the code Michael had so kindly
written?

Basically there are two major things left in my patch:

1.) Write some drawing code for each side of the tabs that scales nicely and
looks good. I've tried to do this, but for whatever reason it hasn't worked.

2.) Implement the "more tabs than space" solution.

The code already handles sizing and tabs in all four directions. Plus it makes
some other small fixes here and there -- though that may be outweighed by new
bugs introduced here and there. ;-)

If someone is interested in following up on this please feel free to email me.
Otherwise, in mid-December I'll be free once again to do some hacking...

Cheers,

Michael

=====