addCursorRect method

From: Frédéric LOUI
Subject: addCursorRect method
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 21:27:31 +0100 (CET)

Hello all,

I'm sorry for asking such (silly?) question and
I apologize in advance for my ignorance.

I'm working on a Diagram library and
I'm just trying to use -addCursorRect:cursor view method
so as to change the mouse Pointer appearance
when the mouse is over a specified area (NSRect).
When the mouse is  out, the pointer should recover
the its original appearance.

The problem is that:
-When the mouse is over the area the pointer changes its appearance (which is
oK)
-However, when the mouse is out, the mouse does not get back its original
aspect.

Do I miss something or is there a known issue with that feature ?

Thanks in advance for your help.
The package can be DW from
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/good/Good-0.0.1-test.tar.gz

The addCursorRect calls are located within GoodViem.m file.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Bgrds/Fred