GNUstep Renaissance - A+

From: Michael B.
Subject: GNUstep Renaissance - A+
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 10:59:06 -0800

Built this on OS X today; I'm rather pleased with how well it works and
think that it's a fantastic idea which, if enough people install it, will
vastly increase cross-platform GNUstep/OS X development, which I'm sure we
all want.

One bug: For some reason, if there's a project that has a default
Localization (in this case English), but has an explicit Italian or any
other localization, OS X will load it in the foreign language unless I
delete the .lprojs specific to that language.  A minor bug but I'm sure
it's fixable.

Keep up the good work!

--
Mike's Patented Blocklist; compile with gcc:

i=0;o(a){printf("%u",i>>8*a&255);if(a){printf(".");o(--a);}}
main(){do{o(3);puts("");}while(++i);}