Grids in Renaissance

From: Andreas Hoeschler
Subject: Grids in Renaissance
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 18:46:03 +0100

Hi all,

I am evaluating Renaissance and am trying to setup a few test interfaces. My first test window is a simple setup consisting of a few comboboxes with labels arraged like this

Supplier:        [combo box]    Carrier:   [combo box]
Customer: [combo box]   Provider:[combo box]
|                       a custom view                           |

It appears that combo boxes aren't currently supported. I tried popup buttons instead but still failed to get this layout realized with vbox and hbox. The documentation mentions - unfortunately not more than that - grid but not even found a corresponding class in the sources.

Is this grid available? Which class is it? A gsmarkup example would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

   Andreas