Re: GNUstep Renaissance - A+

From: Dirk Theisen
Subject: Re: GNUstep Renaissance - A+
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 18:14:13 +0000

Hi!

What is needed to fix this problem is just to add an English.lproj
containing all the .strings files with 'do nothing' translations (I
mean, "Copy" = "Copy"; "Select All" = "Select All";).  This should
fix it; if I do it, it fixes it on my Apple.

Actually, there is a setting somewhere (info.plist?) describing the "native localization". This could be used to stop the localization process if the native localization is the best localization available. This should avoid unnecessary lookups and changes in the data structures.

BTW: I'm sure this setting defaults to English if not set otherwise. :-)

Greetings,
  Dirk