Gorm/Renaissance integration Pt. 2

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Gorm/Renaissance integration Pt. 2
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 18:58:13 -0800 (PST)

All,

This part will be brief.  As many of you know, I have my hands quite full with
enhancing and maintaining Gorm itself.

Although, from looking at the Renaissance code, it seems as though exporting
gsmarkup files may be possible, I, personally, have very little time to devote
to this effort.   My main focus remains adding features to Gorm for support of
features in .gorm files and, of course, correcting whatever bug rears it's head
that day. ;)

I am willing to take on any interested volunteers who would like to see this
functionality in Gorm.  Any changes for Renaissance support would, obviously,
need to be reviewed by me for inclusion.

Later, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento -- CEO/President Open Logic Corp.
-- bheron on #gnustep, #linuxstep, & #gormtalk ----------------
Please sign the petition against software patents at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/pasp01/petition.html
-- Main Developer of Gorm (featured in April Linux Journal) ---