[Q] Some Odd Problem...

From: S.J.Chun
Subject: [Q] Some Odd Problem...
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:31:00 +0900 (KST)

Hi,

I met some odd problem, actually I'm currently making new version of my
eAccountService
which is just a service for Name Service Switch in Solaris and Linux.
Here comes the problem description: The service daemon just worked well before,
I want
to use some good features of Foundation(gnustep-base) so that I just linked(not
changing
source code) original service program with gnustep-base. After linking, the
service died
with segmentation fault(and does not even go into the main function). Without
linking
it just works well. Simply linking with GNUstep Base can cause segmentation
fault ?
What can cause this error? Thanks in advance.

The service uses MySQL and SGI's StateThreads library for communication.