Re: SMySQL.framework (was: Screenshots of WebCore...)

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: SMySQL.framework (was: Screenshots of WebCore...)
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 10:20:53 -0800 (PST)

Jason,
> I'll need some help with this probably.  The two big problems are
> going to be replacing the KeyChain stuff and converting the interface.
>   Has anybody got any experience with this sort of thing?
All the OS X IM clients which are otherwise quite portable to GNUstep use
the OS X keychain stuff from security.framework as
well...Security.framework is a *BEAST*, but maybe we could implement just
the API calls required to do the keychain stuff successfully, and store
the keys in the users' GNUstep directory or something.... (~\GNUstep)

Anyways, I'm interested in helping you out on the keychain-related
portions of this.. Let me know if you are as well...