Re: gnustep CVS

From: David Wetzel
Subject: Re: gnustep CVS
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 12:27:15 +0100

Fabien VALLON wrote:
> David Wetzel (dave@turbocat.de) wrote:
> > does someone know when the gnustep CVS is working again?
> > Is there a reason why we use a big GNU server which is hosting so many
> projects?
>
> the main problem is that GNUstep is a GNU project....:)
>
> Can we create an alternate CVS (temporary).
>
> Maybye we can change of hosting too : http://alioth.debian.org/.
> savahna seems to not have involved since the sourceForge fork,
> gforge has.

Maybe we should use our own CVS server and create the web tools we need with
GSWeb.
That would also proof the usability of GSWeb and gnustep base.
And we would have a limited number of user accounts on the machine.

I could provide a machine for a CVS  server.

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse 23, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 Phone +49 33056 82834
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/  dave@turbocat.de