Re: Renaissance/Web (From the Knuckle-Head Who Started This):

From: Calvin Mitchell
Subject: Re: Renaissance/Web (From the Knuckle-Head Who Started This):
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 17:19:43 -0800 (PST)

QUAKE III ARENA FOREVER!!!!
------------------------------

Message: 6
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 19:06:17 -0500
From: Jason Clouse <jhclouse@charter.net>
Subject: RE: Renaissance And The Web
To: discuss-gnustep@gnu.org

On 2003-12-19 13:44:46 -0600 "Mondragon, Ian"
<ian.mondragon@bankofamerica.com> wrote:
> i don't mean to be a purist snob here (although i
tend to be,
> anyways), but
> are people *really* thinking that it would be a
*good* thing to run
> gnustep
> apps...in a BROWSER?  sure, it might be "neat" and
"clever", but
> c'mon...i
> think we could improve alot of things before we go
even seriously
> considering doing this.

Hmph.  And I suppose you think ttyquake is a waste of
time too, don't
you?  Philistines...  :-)

=====
Calvin L. Mitchell
The Citadel
http://www.geocities.com/calvin674
calvin674@yahoo.com
Yahoo! Messenger, AIM, ICQ, Odigo, IDs: Quasaur, StaahrHamre, calvin674