Re: MkLinux gnustep make troubles

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: MkLinux gnustep make troubles
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 14:18:27 -0800 (PST)

> I am having difficulties compiling the gnustep/core on MkLinux-RC2-RD2.
> Following the GNUstep-HOWTO I am able to make and install core/make and
> core/base. The build fails with an error in core/gui about
> GSspell.plist. I then check the binaries installed and find that
> defaults segfaults.
MkLinux is really not supported. If you don't mind me asking, why do you
use MkLinux? There are Linux distributions that are actually updated on a
regular basis for PPC and are far superior. MkLinux is a bastard offspring
of Linux, hasnt been updated since August 2002, and generally isn't
considered of any importance by anyone.

That being said, if we can fix the problem and its something simple, we
probably will do so.