Re: XML idea

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: XML idea
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 15:20:43 -0800 (PST)

> There's no policy like that, that I know of.
Well, it may not be codified anywhere, but that seems to be how it is. I
think there are better alteernatives to GSXML and libxml2, namely Marcel's
excellent MPWXmlKit. It has a dependency on MPWFoundation, but I am
willing to bet that that could be fixed with very little effort. I doubt
it uses very little of the actual classes in MPWFoundation. Marcel, care
to comment?